Monday, October 22, 2012

My Spread Sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtJgDaTzF525dE15el9pYWhmaDJqQVNOeDBMQUNZSWc#gid=0

       As I was reviewing the top interviews I had a difficult time deciding. The reason being is because I had six people with 20s in the end. I had to go into further details and review the top six again and go from there. In the end, my top three interviewers are Chancelvie B, Jonathan Madden, and Labib Rahman. These three people had outstanding blog posts and were able to present the information they have obtained very well.
    They had great country reports and were able to give me great background information into the country they were interviewing. Most importantly with the country reports they were able to back themselves up with cross references. You can tell from their pre and post interview posts that they put in a lot of time and effort to put this all together.
      The one person that stuck out the most was Chancelvie B. She went above and beyond this blog expectation and presented her post in a very clear and precise manner. She gave a picture and a recording of her interviewee which was unique. I thought that was like no other posts because Chancelvie was able to give us more than just the transcript information. Chancelvie gave us an image and a better idea of the person she interviewed, making a more personal connection to the audience. Job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment